Sep 16, 2006
Recipe for Good Beachin'
1. Head to Lewes, Rehoboth, and Dewey beach on the Delaware shore. Where no town is spelled how you think it should be.
2. Stay at 17B Clayton Street. It's the cleanest place ever, about 40 yards from the ocean, and an easy walk to both Rehoboth and Dewey.
3. Bring a sweatshirt. Hurricane Florence might be kicking up the waves and wind pretty good all week. Persevere and don't worry about your tangled hair.
4. Play Euchre, Hearts, and Scrabble with your new friends. You know, pretend you're at camp for adults.
5. When you leave the house and beach, have wine at Venus on the Half Shell, a brewery and distillery tour at Dogfish Head, a sexyback dance party at the Rusty Rudder, and a walk around cute downtown Lewes.
6. Repeat 1-5 as many times as possible.
Posted by wharman at 6:47 PM