SONGS ON REPEAT
Of the 2005 releases I have purchased, iTunes says the following songs are the ones I've listened to the most:
1. Andrew Bird's Masterfade from The Mysterious Production of Eggs
Can't. Stop. Listening.
2. Kaiser Chiefs' I Predict a Riot from Employment
3. Amos Lee's Bottom of the Barrel from Amos Lee.
4. Ryan Adams' Meadowlake Street from Cold Roses.
I hated this record the first two times I listened, then I started to get it, and I believe Meadowlake Street to be the best cut. It has, like, movements.
5. The Bravery's Public Service Announcement from The Bravery.
6. Bright Eyes' The Bottom of Everything from I'm Wide Awake It's Morning.
7. Last Train Home's Hendersonville from Bound Away.
8. Ben Fold's Gracie from Songs for Silverman.
This song couldn't be any cheesier or cuter. LOVE IT.
9. Bloc Party's The Pioneers from Silent Alarm.
10. Spoon's I Turn My Camera On from Gimme Fiction.
11. Of Montreal's Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games from Sunlandic Twins.
* I'd really like to get my hands on some The Boy Least Likely To
* Fluxblog posted a song called Konichiwa Bitches recently that just blew me away. If you didn't see it the first time, go listen now. It will make you smile.