MY LOCAL NEWS
A short look at what the locales I've called home are thinking about today:
The Stuart News
1. 3.6 million nickels and their driver are missing.
2. The Spoil Islands will be restored by volunteers.
3. The Stuart Boat Show that almost wasn't WILL BE this weekend... and they'll have floating docks.
The Atlanta Journal Consitution
1. They're arguing over Evolution disclaimers on textbooks down there. Georgia is famous for it's weird precedent setting...
2. The hipsters are hitting a place called Two Urban Licks.
3. The Vent is always a favorite of mine. An example: My granny got arrested for indecency because Bush's Social Security reform plan scared her pants off!
The Boston Globe
1. Another hockey dad loses his s&%$!!!!
2. Verizon is offering a reward for the info on the cable cutting caper.
3. Governor Romney is giving Mass Pikers a toll break.